Our company is founded on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and offer you the best service in the industry.
Location: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
Who is TFG?
Jim Foston is the founder and CEO of SafeWork Consulting. He is dedicated to improving the health and safety of all workers in the private security industry through training and promoting innovative solutions. Jim’s career spans 50 years of experience as a public safety and security professional who:
- Rendered Military Service (Navy Communications)
- Served as Communications Manager for the Surrey Detachment of the RCMP
- BC Human Rights Coalition for Security Officer Training
- Canadian Society for Industrial Securities – Pacific Region Chapter (Past Chair)
- Worksafe BC Education Partner
- Canadian Society for Industrial Security (Past National Director and Honorary Lifetime Member)
His experience has led him to question:
- Who’s protecting the protectors?
- Who’s protecting the security officer while the security officer is protecting the client?
Who’s protecting the client (purchaser of security services) from a host of potential litigation under OHS and occupier’s liabilities?
While security contractors do their jobs to protect their client’s interest, TFG protects all the stakeholders from liabilities that come up when least expected.
We are not responsible for your application of the information contained on this site. Please research your applicable legal requirements, assess your hazards and implement suitable controls. This is a personal website and solely reflects our opinions. It does not represent the views of our clients, alliances or any other organization with which we’re affiliated.